Friday, October 2, 2009

Have you seen my new 2-way radio?

Looks like a Blackberry doesn't it?

That's because it IS! It could just as easily be an iPhone, or any Windows Mobile compatible PDA.! What makes my Blackberry different is that I can use it as a Push-to-Talk 2-way radio - kind of like a Nextel on steroids. You see, it's actually a LOT more powerful than a Nextel or any other phone with PTT capability.

The reason that my Blackberry can perform a worldwide PTT function is that it is set up with SDR Plus software, exclusively available from Falcon Direct! That means I can talk to ANY 2-way radio system regardless of band, brand, or location. Yesterday, I was in Indiana talking to 2-way radio users in Illinois, South Dakota, New York, and AFRICA! And, you know what? I didn't have to upgrade my rate plan. All I did was add SDR Plus software along with a low cost server at my office. Not only can I talk to any 2-way radio, I can talk over any cellular carrier system and I can talk simultaneously to a huge group of people and I don't pay anything extra for this "group" calling.

Want to know more? Send me an email to burch@falcondirect.com. Tell me about yourself, like what you have now, and what you would like to do. We would welcome the opportunity to tell you how to do it! In the meantime, more information is now available at www.info4u.us/Extender.pdf.