Want some great ideas on using Fire Grant funding to do some great things for your community?
Instead of focusing on equipment, how about considering PROJECTS to really serve your community while addressing some of your really key needs? For instance, we can help you:
1) Establish interoperability with ANY radio system,
and in particular, meeting State Guidelines.
2) Provide a cure for problems caused by narrow banding
3) Provide improved safety for firefighters and citizens
4) Get you in compliance with ISO, NFPA, and OSHA
5) Help you provide faster response times
6) Reduce property loss
7) Provide better incident command capabilities
8) Develop community partnerships for greater efficiency
9) Introduce you to more cost efficient technology
10) Share residual benefits to serve other community needs
To help you with developing your grant application, we have prepared a free AFG Planning Guide. For your copy, just click here! If you have any questions, or if you need assistance just give us a call at 205.854.2611 or drop us an email to ServingU@falcondirect.com.