Friday, November 11, 2011

Great deals on ICOM, Kenwood, and Motorola Radios on eBay from Falcon Direct!

My name is Andy Rich! I'm the newest face at Falcon Direct.  My primary function is managing our eBay store and making sure that we have the products you want at the price you want to pay!  You can be assured of outstanding value since I am not only in competition with other 2-way radio dealers, but two other members of the Falcon flock. 

On top of that, I work for a man who has his own web store, no one knows how many web pages and you never know from one day to the next where he will pop up.  He says competing with each other helps us all do a better job.  He may be right as he has been in this business longer than most people have been alive!  The fact is that I really can offer brand name radios at great prices!  I have a substantial stock of previously owned 2-way radios  by ICOM, Kenwood, and Motorola on my eBay store.  I've got top quality mobiles, portables, even MotoTRBO models that will meet new narrow band standards.

The stock changes frequently, so you will want to stop by my eBay store often to make sure that you don't miss out on popular radios such as the ICOM F50 portable, Motorola M1225 mobiles, and the new Motorola MotoTRBO mobiles, portables, and repeaters.

If you don't see what you want, drop me an email to Andy@falcondirect.com.  Just let me know what you are looking for and I will give you an advance notice BEFORE we place out latest items on eBay!  You can check out my eBay offerings by clicking here or by going directly to myworld.ebay.com/straightfromfalcon.  Either way, you'll get great products at fabulous prices with the best customer service available anywhere - I guarantee it! If I can be of assistance in any way, please give me a call at 800.489.2611.  I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!