Saturday, November 12, 2011

Falcon Direct on Facebook?


Can a company socially network?  Well, not a company, but people can, and the person in charge of social networking for Falcon Direct is none other than me!  My name is Candice Staggs.  Officially my areas of responsibility involves social networking and customer retention.  I am also involved in the care and feeding of company cats, one of which is shown here.  This particular cat later was transferred to be with me at home, but that's another story.....

The founder of our company believes that healthy tension is good for any organization.  His latest brainstorm is put three of us in friendly competition with each other.  Joy King is in charge of marketing through Amazon, Andy Rich handles our eBay store, and I have a Facebook page where I can offer special products, special pricing, and special incentives.  Joy and Andy can post special offers on our company Facebook page as well as Burch and Phil, but it's my job to make sure that you have a good reason to visit our Facebook company site at www.facebook.com/falcondirect1.

I'll make you a deal.  You help me beat out Joy and Andy, and I will save YOU some money.  I may even come up with a plan to buy your lunch, or even dinner for two at a great restaurant.  You've got everything to win and nothing to lose!  Tell you what, YOU pick any product of your choice offered by Falcon Direct in our web store at www.bestpriceradio.com, then give me a call at 800.489.2611 or email me - candice@falcondirect.com.  Just tell me you want a Facebook deal and watch me go to work for YOU!