Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Our 2017 New Year's Resolutions
It may work for the "I'll beat the other guys price" guys, but not so much for a small business with innovative ideas that others are always trying to steal. So, I decided to do something different! All through the Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Year holidays, I spent the majority of my time developing a simple business plan for 2017.
The objective was not to "beat" competition, win an Attaboy award, or even to make so much money I couldn't spend it all. To the contrary, this business plan was one of identifying needs and serving the needs of those who could benefit. The idea is to provide creative applications of wireless technology based on a long term, mutually beneficial relations. The plan is based on seven points. Here they are:
1) Give our customers a choice of better products at lower cost!
2) Eliminate 2-way radio battery replacement and maintenance cost!
3) Help you stay out of trouble with government regulatory agencies (EPA, FCC, OSHA, etc.)!
4) Significantly reduce downtime for radio maintenance!
5) Help to provide enhanced client services, and enjoy the added profits!
6) Reduce operational cost by planned equipment replacement!
7) Enjoy the value of a collaborative relationship rather than a buyer/seller battle!
Now, having said all that, this is a farewell to copy cat price cutters, big name competitors who can crush free enterprise and user choice through unethical practises, and people who really shouldn't be in business at all.
This is a "Hello" to old and new customers who believe that all business should be conducted on the basis of mutual benefit, fair dealing, and development of long term relationships. If this makes sense to you, please give me a call, personally, at 205.854.2611 or drop me an email to email@example.com. I would like to tell you how this new business plan works. I can assure you of one thing. You've never seen anything like it, by a dam site. See picture above😉!
On a closing note to those who have followed my personal comments, with not so much interest in business; you can continue an exchange of ideas by becoming friends at Facebook.com/Burch.Falkner. All the best to you and yours for 2017 and beyond!
Burch Falkner and all the Falcon Team
We are At your Service!